Product DescriptionThis bike redefines children's bikes for innovation and excellence. Key features include the smooth handling long wheelbase and the efficient dynamic alloy wheels. In addition, safe braking can be learned with two calibrated alloy handbrakes. Every single component has been carefully selected and optimized for your children's experience. Weighing just 17.5 lbs. this bike is ideal children ages 4-6 and between 37 and 46 inches tall. Training wheels are included as well as a bell and a pad for the stem.
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: 18" Dynamic Alloy Wheels with steel spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: Single speed, 3 piece alloy crank, chainguard, and KMC chain. Freewheel design helps children learn to use hand brakes early and prevents unintended braking while learning to pedal forward.
- Brakes: Alloy brake levers with short reach, Front Caliper brake and rear V-Brake for powerful stopping without the risk of going over the handlebars
- Extras Included: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post, and training wheels
- Dimensions (Overall): 35 Inches (L), 49 Inches (H)
- Weight: 17.5 Pounds
- Holds up to: 100 Pounds
- Suggested Age: 3-7 Years
- Bicycle Frame/Component Features: Adjustable Handlebars, Chain Guard
- Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rim Material: Metal Alloy
- Gear Speeds: 1
- Pedal Material: Plastic
- Seat Material: Vinyl
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Provided
- Includes: Training Wheels
- Wheel height: 18"
- Tire Type: Smooth
- Bicycle frame size: 18"
- Bike use: Recreation
- Front Brake System: Caliper
- Rear Brake System: V Brake
- Tire Width: 1.75 Inches
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *