Barnes and Ivy Swing Arm Wall Lamps Set of 2 French Bronze Plug-In Light Fixture Faux Leather Shade Bedroom Living Room Reading
- Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
- Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
- Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
Product DescriptionUsing a set of wall lamps is the perfect way to provide lighting and visual flair in a bedroom or seating arrangement. Place on either end of a bed or sofa, then adjust for optimal lighting. Each of the lamps in this set comes in a bronze finish and features faux leather shades. Both wall lamps have a six foot cord, Installation is easy; just attach to the wall and then plug into an outlet.
- Set of 2 plug-in style swing arm lamps. Maximum arm extension of 13". Backplates are 5 1/2" wide. Shades are 5" across the top x 11" across the bottom x 7 1/2" high.
- Lamps use one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base (not included). Dimmer switch located on lamp sockets.
- Inspired by French country style. Ideal for the bedroom, the study and more. From the Barnes and Ivy brand.
- Swing-arm design allows you to move the lamp into the desired position. Bronze finish. Resin construction. Faux leather shades.
- Plug-in installation - easy to install with no wiring required. Optional cord cover sold separately.
- Includes: Light Bulbs Not Included
- Dimensions (Overall): 7.5 inches (H) x 11 inches (W) x 21 inches (D)
- Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Bulb Base Size: Standard Edison Medium Screw Base E26
- Lighting Shade Material: Faux Leather
- Lighting Body Material: Resin
- Metal Finish: Bronze
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
- Number of Light Bulb Sockets: 2
- Cord Covering: Plastic
- California Title 20 compliance: CA Title 20 compliant
- Industry or Government Certifications: No Certifications
- Lighting Switch Type: Socket Turn Knob Rotary Switch
- Maximum Light Bulb Wattage: 60 Watts
- Requires Hardwired Installation: No
- Number of Lighting Shades: 2
- Battery: No Battery Used
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *